Saturday, 25 May 2013

What a Wonderful Week!

Here is a quick update on my life as we know it.

1. School is winding down - all revision this week in preparation of final exams - and the days just seem to be flying by! To me it seems absolutely crazy that I have been a teacher for a whole academic year! Where did the time go? Didn't I JUST graduate?! 

2. I have been having more fun than EVER! For a few reasons we have started to be invited to more gatherings and functions recently. I have met an entirely new group of people that are completely fun. I've never shared more laughs than I have with this group of people. 

3. Things are looking up in the romance department. I have met a new man, and he is wonderful to me. We have just started seeing each other so I don't want to jinx things by saying too much. But I am very happy - and looking forward to seeing what happens! 

It seems a shame that all this is happening at the end of the year. But, I would not change any single experience that I have had. Between all of the traveling, the ups and downs, the friends I have made and good times we've shared it had truly been a beautiful year! 

I'm looking forward to an amazing last three weeks! Promise to keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment